Definitions and Interpretation
|“Cookie”||means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);|
|“Personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Hildon Park t/as Assetsure a limited company registered in England under company number, 08223911 whose registered address is First Floor Millbank Tower Westminster London SW1P 4QP|
Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by `Hildon Park Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 08223911 whose registered address is First Floor Millbank Tower Westminster London SW1P 4QP.
- Data Protection Officer enquires should be addressed to James Farley who can be contacted by email on email@example.com by telephone on 0207 305 5601 or by post at First Floor Millbank Tower Westminster London SW1P 4QP
- We are regulated by Financial Conduct Authority No 592997
- We are a member of British Insurance Brokers Association
- We are “Coverholders” at Lloyd’s of London
By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site to enable independent reviews to be provided. For this we use a company named Trust Pilot. For more details, please refer below.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies-A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies- It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies– Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies- It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Third Party Cookies- Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you
- Persistent Cookies- Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies- Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
What Cookies Does Our Site Use? The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used.This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it.
You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you. The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies
|Name of Cookie||Purpose and Type||Period|
|utma||Google- Used to distinguish users and sessions||2 years|
|utmb||Google- Used to determine new sessions/ visits||30 minutes|
|utmc||Google- Used to determine new sessions/ visits||30 minutes|
|utmz||Google- Explains how users reach our site||6 months|
|_ga||Google- Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|Atuvc||Google-Used to update page count for users||2 years|
The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Period|
|_auc||Trust pilot- Used to display reviews from Trust Pilot||1 Year|
|ajs_anonymous_id||Trust pilot- Used to display reviews from Trust Pilot||1 Year|
|ajs_group_id||Trust pilot- Used to display reviews from Trust Pilot||1 year|
|ajs_user_id||Trust pilot- Used to display reviews from Trust Pilot||1Year|
|amplitude_idundefined||Trust pilot- Used to display reviews from Trust Pilot||10 years|
|Amplitude_id||Trust pilot- Used to display reviews from Trust Pilot||Unknown|
Consent and Control
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies You will be given the opportunity to allow and/or deny different categories of Cookie that We use. You can return to your Cookie preferences to review and/or change them at any time.
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
Your internet browser will give you further information on how you can restrict Cookies.